Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property and Limitations on Use
● Only You may login to participate in the “online course”.
● Only You may login to access the recordings from the “online course”.
● The “online course” recordings may not be recorded or downloaded by You.
● All protectable intellectual property presented is the property of Us or the property of our speakers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless You have written consent from Us, You may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to content received to anyone.
After you have enrolled in an online course and we have received your payment, you will receive a course confirmation email that will provide details on the course you have purchased, the duration of your access period and details on any live course session dates that you can attend. The live session meeting access link will be emailed to You at least three (3) days prior to the start of the “live online session”.
If You fail to login and access the course within the paid access time period, You are not entitled to a refund.
If You fail to login and attend a “live course online session”, You are not entitled to a refund.
It is Your sole responsibility to join and access the course within the paid access time period via the Thinkific platform. We will not be held responsible for any failure by You or Your associated technology which results in You not being able to access the ‘’online course’’.
It is Your sole responsibility to join and access the live course sessions at the designated date and time via the meeting link we send you. We will not be held responsible for any failure by You or Your associated technology which results in You not being able to access any of the “live online sessions”.
The “online course” is for personal viewing by You only and not for viewing by another person, nor may be used for group viewings.
You consent to Us monitoring the users who access the “online course”, including the number of computers and their IP addresses to ensure that ‘’online course’’ access has not been distributed beyond those authorised registered users.
There will be opportunities during the “online course” live sessions for You to submit questions. There is no guarantee that Your question(s) will be answered or that You will be provided with an opportunity to speak during the live Web events. However, the workshop facilitators will endeavour to review all reflections and questions from participants and relay them to the speaker and her team.
The live “online course” session will be recorded by the presenter Kim Barthel & Us. The screen, audio and any documents or other materials exchanged or viewed during the session will be recorded. By participating and joining the live online workshops, You automatically consent to such recordings and You acknowledge that any contribution made by You may be recorded. You consent to the recording of such activities and the future use, including the sale, by Us of any recordings. You have the option to be a silent participant during the live online sessions by changing Your computer settings to not share Your Web camera or microphone.
You may be required to have a cookie-enabled browser to fully access the “online course”. A cookie is a piece of data stored on Your computer tied to information about You. Cookies may be used to track internet browsing activities and the Websites have visited.
● Your internet protocol (IP) address;
● the date and time of visit
● pages accessed and documents downloaded; and
● the type of browser used
Once you have purchased the “online course’’, you will not be entitled to a refund.
We have secured Our Website using industry standard technology. However, We cannot provide any guarantee with respect to the security of Your Personal Information and We will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Website being linked to the internet.
We will Use all reasonable endeavours to secure any Personal Information We hold about You and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date, including by:
● Limiting access to Personal Information to individuals with a business need consistent with the reason the information was provided; and
● Keeping Personal Information only for as long as it is required for business purposes or by the law.
Information Collected By Us
● You have total control of the privacy of Your information submitted on the registration form.
● Your personal information will not be used for external marketing purposes, or be sold, exchanged or disclosed by Us to any third party.
● You can opt out of being on our mailing list to receive newsletters and offers from Us.
Disclaimer - Liability
Your participation in the “online course” is at Your own risk. In no event shall We be liable for death, injury, any loss, cost or expense suffered by any person (including accompanying persons, partners, or attendant caregivers).
No liability is assumed for inaccuracy, erroneous descriptions, delays, damaged or lost property, personal injury or Illness, accidents of all sorts, natural catastrophes, fire, terrorism or death.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com